GSM REPEATER 900 - 2100 MHz Network (800 m2)
- Suitable for all 900 MHz, 2100MHz and 3G-WCDMA providers.
- Only to be sold, shipped and used outside of the European Union.
- Compact repeater for use at home and offices.
- Supplied with antennas, coaxial cables and accessories.
- Easy to install. Ready for use.
- Free of interference. Low energy consumption.
- Indoor coverage up to max. 800 m2.
- Art.nr. RF EW15-F.
- Price excl. VAT.
This repeater kit has been specifically assembled for use at home and in spaces such as containers, cellars, garages and offices. The repeater is delivered ready to use and comes with all necessary accessories. The RF EW15-F kit receives the GSM 900 MHz and WCDMA 2100 MHz (3G) mobile network signal by using the external antenna. The signal is transmitted through the coaxial cable to the repeater (also known as phone amplifier or GSM booster) which amplifies the signal and sends it through the internal antenna to your mobile phone. This 900 / 2100 MHz (3G) repeater comes with a small, practical screw-on internal antenna. The repeater has a maximum indoor coverage of approximately 800 m2. The RF EW15-F guarantees an interference free signal at home or in the office.
The repeater is easy to install and comes complete with:
- Clear instruction manual
- External antenna (7dBi)
- 900 / 2100 MHz repeater suitable for GSM + EGSM and WCDMA (3G) network
- 10 meters coaxial cable + connectors
- Internal antenna (5dBi)
After installing the repeater, you will experience straightaway how wonderful it is to have an optimal mobile signal indoors again.
1. Every internal antenna has a maximum coverage of 100 up to 300 m2, regardless of the range and power of the repeater.
2. You always need a splitter + extra coaxial cable when you want to install a second internal antenna.
3. Use one internal antenna per room under normal circumstances.
What should I do if I have a weak to moderate outside signal?
When assembling the sets, we have assumed that you have good mobile coverage outside your house or premises. If your mobile coverage is weak to moderate, we advise you to upgrade the outside antenna (to a higher dBi value) to guarantee good coverage. The standard antenna will then be replaced by the upgrade and will directly be added to the order amount.
|Specifications||Suitable for GSM + EGSM 900 MHz and WCDMA 2100 MHz (3G) Network|
|Coverage area||up to max. 800 m2|
|Gain Up||65 dB (uplink 880 - 915 // 1920 - 1980 MHz)|
|Gain Down||70 dB (downlink 925 - 960 // 2110 - 2170 MHz)|
|Output power||15 dBm|
|Main Power||AC 90 ~ 265 V, 50/60 Hz, + DC Adapter 9V 2A|
|Dimensions||250 x 145 x 53 mm|
|Wavelength MHz||900 MHz / 2100 MHz|