5 BAND GSM REPEATER all networks (Voice + 3G / 4G / LTE internet) - 2000 m2
- Suitable for all European networks
- Powerful all-in-one repeater for houses and buildings
- Supplied with antennas, coaxial cables and accessories
- Easy to install. Ready for use
- Free of interference. CE! approved
- Low energy consumption
- Indoor coverage up to max. 2.000 m2
- Art.nr. RF 20-5B
- Price excl. VAT
This powerful 5-Band GSM repeater kit has been specifically assembled for use in offices, business units, houses and in spaces such as cellars and garages. The GSM repeater is delivered ready to use and comes with all necessary accessories. The Rosenfelt RF 20-5B 5 Band-Band repeater kit receives the 800 + 900 + 1800 + 2100 + 2600 MHz and 3G (UMTS Internet) 4G (LTE Internet) mobile network signal by using the external antenna. All incoming signal frequencies are transmitted through the coaxial cable to the GSM repeater (also known as phone amplifier or GSM booster) which amplifies the signal and sends it through the internal antenna to your mobile phone. The repeater has a maximum indoor coverage of approximately 2.000 m2. The Rosenfelt RF 20-5B guarantees an interference free signal at home or in the office.
The GSM repeater kit is easy to install and comes complete with:
- Clear instruction manual
- External antenna
- 5-Band GSM repeater suitable for European GSM networks + 3G and 4G
- 10 meters coaxial cable + connectors
- Internal antenna
After installing the repeater, you will experience straightaway how wonderful it is to have an optimal mobile signal indoors again.
1. Every internal antenna has a maximum coverage of 100 up to 300 m2, regardless of the range and power of the repeater.
2. You always need a splitter + extra coaxial cable when you want to install a second internal antenna.
3. Use one internal antenna per room under normal circumstances.
|Wavelength MHz||800-900-1800-2100-2600 3G/4G 5-band|
|Specifications||Suitable for GSM calling 800+900+1800+2100+2600 MHZ + 3G and 4G Network|
|Coverage area||up to max. 2.000 m2|
|Gain Up||65 dB (uplink 832 - 862 // 925 - 960 // 1800 - 1880 // 2110 - 2170 // 2500 - 2570 MHz)|
|Gain Down||65 dB (downlink 790 - 821 // 880 - 915 // 1700 - 1785 // 1920 - 1980 // 2620 - 2690 MHz)|
|Output power||20 dBm|
|Main Power||AC 100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz, DC Adapter 12V 7A|
|Dimensions||330 x 268 x 58 mm|